Followed all 6 steps
1. Create and make this directory writable: 'wp-content/twiz/'
2. Upload /the-welcomizer directory and files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
4. Find the plugin under the menu Appearance,
5. Configure and save your first movement, or Import a sample twz/xml file.
6. Activate the global Online/Offline status. (The red button at the top.)
then i uploaded an example on http://www.sebastien-laframboise.com/wordpress/plugins-wordpress/the-welcomizer/
but the animation never takes place... what an i doing wrong?