1. The Print CSS and/or Print JS options have been disabled. Switch them back on, you need them! (Unless you know why you've disabled them :)
2. Your theme is missing a required call to wp_footer(). Go to Editor > Appearance, find footer.php and check for a line containing
<?php wp_footer(); ?>, if its not there, paste it in just above </body> and save.
3. There is a problem with your theme - try switching to a different theme. If Meta Slider works in other themes, but not yours, then you know the issue lies somewhere in your theme. Resolving theme issues can be tricky. As the issue is not with Meta Slider itself we request you contact your theme author before contacting us (unless you're a Pro customer) - especially if its a premium theme.
4. There is a conflict with other plugins - disable all other plugins. If Meta Slider starts working, start enabling plugins one by one to figure out which plugin is causing the issue. Leave the offending plugin disabled and/or report the issue to the plugins author.
5. You want to add the slideshow to your header. Please see the FAQ!
Something else? Check through the forum, there's a good chance someone has reported the same issue. If not, please create a new topic with the following information and we'll get back to you shortly.
The issue can be found here: http://www.mysiteurl.com
The preview works: Yes / No
It works with other themes: Yes / No / Haven't Tried
It works when I disable all other plugins: Yes / No / Haven't Tried
Meta Slider version: 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3 / 2.0 / 2.1 / 2.1.1