I don’t think vendors should try to force people to leave reviews and I also think they should not spam the admin area with constant nag screens that even return when you use a nag blocker.
I wasn’t planning to leave a review, but if I have to to get rid of the nag:
Overall I like this tool. I don’t like
– the branding (unless you pay a ridiculous price)
– that the branding forces a backlink
– that “share to social media” doesn’t help me but only beamer because it uses their handle
– that the zapier integration is buggy at the most. Posts on LinkedIn are faulty and embarassing
I feel the spam thing is a common theme. From admin nag to “can we send you notifications” on their website and from social media posts that use their handle to forced backlinks.
- The topic ‘The Spammy “leave a review” keeps coming back’ is closed to new replies.