The shortcode and widget display different data
Great product, it’s the best I’ve found and I will be donating! Thank you
1) Only the city shows using the [shortcode] (It’s missing the state)
2) The images are different (It doesn’t appear to be using the widgets
3) It forced me to add a city and state in order to view the
weather via [shortcode], it would not accept autolocation=’yes’.
Will autolocation kick in for users logging in from other locations?
4) Would it be possible to add an input field so the weather could be
checked for any specified location (to be used via [shortcode]).
Would it be possible that you could provide this for me, and if so,
how much would it cost?
Here is my shortcode:
[GoGadgetWeather title='Weather' layout='large' language='en' city='conyers' state='ga' autolocation='yes' float='no' sidechange='yes' scale=2]
- The topic ‘The shortcode and widget display different data’ is closed to new replies.