I am running the latest version of WordPress on a self installation (Ubuntu) and noticed that I always see this error with certain images I have yet to find a solution. I have increased Memory Limit to 256M in php and also Maximum upload file size to 1 GB and no luck.
The server cannot process the image. This can happen if the server is busy or does not have enough resources to complete the task. Uploading a smaller image may help. Suggested maximum size is 2560 pixels.
Again, things I have tried:
- Memory Limit increased to 256M
- Maximum upload file size to 1 GB
- Renaming the file to test.jpg
- Verifying the file size (currently testing a JPG at 1.1M)
I ran out of things to try. Any ideas?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.