I’ve tried the following:
– Official WordPress FAQ on the item
– Changing the sidebar Float:Left (no help)
– removing all content/images from both (it still occurred)
– reducing the width of the post and the sidebar column dramatically (amazingly nothing happened)
What I seemed to find was, it isn’t related to the content of either the post or the sidebar. I feel it must be a CSS issue.
So, any ideas or suggestions? I really, really appreciate your help.
Simply wanted to update this and mention we were able to find a fix that week.
If anyone is in the same situation, we found a simple solution. In many themes the content area and the sidebar area can overlap if an image is too large or the CSS is changed to make these larger. The elements will fall below each other.
1) Change the size of the content div. Make it smaller. If this still doesn’t work…
2) Create a blank div around the content div and sidebar div. This will act a a container to hold the items in horizontal place.
Hope this helps someone! 😀
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
The topic ‘The Great IE Sidebar Adventure’ is closed to new replies.