You may have noticed that plugin development has been stalled for quite some time (6 months+).
The gist is the champion of this initiative at SalesForce moved on which left the plugin orphaned. With an uncertain future, I've tried to help as much as I can in the forums. SalesForce may re-enter the picture at some point but there's no guarantees.
Yesterday, I decided to adopt the plugin so you're all not left in the lurch.
This means some changes are coming (as there is no more corporate funding):
- This forum will be primarily for community support (user to user) and bug reports*
- I'll be announcing a paid support option soon for those that need answers from me quickly
- I have plans to develop a pro version with some the of features that many of you want but that may not make sense for the core plugin
- Funding core features are now an option: if you need a feature and need it now (and want to share) you can fund development and get credit in the readme/changelog.
- Paid customization is also an option (e.g. you need a feature specific to your business, or can't share the code due to IP limitations).
- An update will be released soon (timing TBD)
Pull requests are always welcome:
* If you know it's a bug, feel free to open a GitHub issue directly: