Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Plugin Author Optimizing Matters

    (@optimizingmatters)

    First and foremost try to identify what is breaking things by just disabling CSS or JS or HTML or Image optimization (incl. lazyload). Based on that we can see what the next steps need to be 🙂

    frank

    Thread Starter magmlinares

    (@magmlinares)

    Hello. I have tried to disable individually, separately:
    – First the option “Optimize Javascript”. The problem is still there.
    – Second option “Optimize CSS code”. The problem persists.
    – Third the option “Optimize HTML code”. The problem continues.

    Then I started to combine checked and unchecked options. After extensive testing, turning all three options off is the only combination that returns my website to its original font. But of course, when I uncheck the three options, the performance in Pagespeed drops from 64 to 52 and the “Delete resources that block rendering” error appears again, so it is no longer interesting to have this plugin installed on my website.

    Does this situation have any solution?

    Plugin Author Optimizing Matters

    (@optimizingmatters)

    so even if you only have “optimize HTML” on the font you love is not used any more? do you have a staging website where you could leave it broken so I could have a look at what might be happening?

    Sorry to chime in, just a question @magmlinares are you sure you haven’t selected any setting at Autoptimize->Extra->Google Fonts? Because in my case, I have to enable “Remove Google Fonts” setting so that the ugly default font becomes the one I love as well 😀

    https://ibb.co/C6z0XBx

    Thread Starter magmlinares

    (@magmlinares)

    Hello.

    This is how I have the setting that @ilkork92 tells me:
    https://gyazo.com/724f8b10eaa458dda517de3d030c6228

    Here I leave the URL of the “broken” site so you, @optimizingmatters, can see it. There it can be seen with the font that I don’t want. The font that I don’t like.
    https://tipicodeandalucia.com

    • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by magmlinares.
    Plugin Author Optimizing Matters

    (@optimizingmatters)

    Can you change the “google fonts” setting to “dejar tal cual” @magmlinares ?

    Thread Starter magmlinares

    (@magmlinares)

    When I clicked on the “leave as is” (dejar tal cual) option, the font that I like has returned, but PageSpeed performance has dropped from 76 to 61. A brutal drop.

    Before: https://gyazo.com/201012cf1d62daba8963d99115517e49
    After: https://gyazo.com/ef3a491cd13fce91604b4e1e84f97eb8

    Because, in addition, the problem “Delete rendering-blocking resources” (elimina los recursos que bloqueen el renderizado) has appeared that did not appear before. So I’m afraid I’ll have to choose between that font, or the autooptimize plugin.

    Before: https://gyazo.com/271b86b3c85dae500f2efa1c19a1733c
    After: https://gyazo.com/21e7bbd0fcfdec3474d73b82868699ee

    • This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by magmlinares.
    Plugin Author Optimizing Matters

    (@optimizingmatters)

    Maybe try with “remove google fonts”, that will be even better. Tough choices 😉

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘After Autoptimize,the font on my website is changed to an uglier font.’ is closed to new replies.