Support » Plugin: Fix Media Library » The first plugin I’ve tried that really did fix my media uploads.

  • I had errors from Sirv when syncing files: 4 files could not be synced because they could not be found. I tried other plugins to fix the database error, but they either did not remove the entries, or they removed too many entries, forcing me to upload all my images again. This plugin fixed it all, and helped me clean up the database and save space on my server by removing unneeded file sizes created from previously used themes! Exceptional work!

    • This topic was modified 10 months, 1 week ago by  jlking3. Reason: I needed to clarify "the entries remained."
  • The topic ‘The first plugin I’ve tried that really did fix my media uploads.’ is closed to new replies.