The Events Calendar 2.0.4
We’ve just released the 2.0.4 update for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO. It features mostly bug fixes – including a somewhat significant one impacting lost venue/organizer data for non-PRO users – but a couple features we’ve been getting requests for made the cut too.
Like the plugin and want us to keep working on it? All we ask is that you rate it well and press works on the plugin page (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/the-events-calendar/).
Release Notes for WordPress Events Calendar 2.0.4:
Small features, UX and Content Tweaks:
- Settings option to control the default zoom level for embedded Google Maps (select from 0-21)
- Filters for all template tags
- Settings option to control the number of events that appear in each loop, independent of your overall WordPress settings
- Hook for integrating with custom fields as discussed in this forum thread
- Contextual body classes for events pages
- Added a unique CSS ID / class for each DD and DT meta data item so that people can style them differently if they like; and a template tag to give developers flexibility
- New Dutch translation files for core courtesy of community member Jacob Roel Meijering
- New Dutch translation files for PRO courtesy of community member Ed Boon
- Venue and organizer data – which previously disappeared – now remains in place when you go back to edit an existing event, as discussed in this forum thread
- Fix for a conflict impacting Headway users where the calendar title repeated in the header nav
- Removed incomplete da_DK & nb_NO translation files from PRO code
- Specific dates within category no longer return 404 errors as discussed in this forum thread
- Translated slugs now run through sanitize title before use as discussed in this forum thread
- Resolved translation issue with tribe_get_recurrence_text as discussed in this forum thread (PRO only)
- Removed date from recurring events in search results as discussed in this forum thread (PRO only)
- tribe_the_custom_fields no longer displays any HTML if there are no custom fields, as discussed in this forum thread (PRO only)
- Resolved an issue where the advanced post manager wasn’t using WP’s internal plugins_url() function and causing problems on IIS7 installs (PRO only)
- Removal of various debug notices & errors
- The topic ‘The Events Calendar 2.0.4’ is closed to new replies.