When in text editing mode the editor is adding an unexpected carriage return at the end of the line.
1) Open up Editor and click on the Text tab.
2) Write a line of text and at the end of the line start typing numbers until the word wraps to the next line
3) Move your cursor right before the character that caused the word to be placed on the next line. In my example it was between 6 and 7.
4) Press Space twice. The second space will add both a space and carriage return
5) You now have two spaces and a carriage return between those two characters, when you should only have two spaces.
I edit exclusively in Text mode and I come across this fairly often.
- The topic ‘The Editor adds Unexpected Carriage Return at end of the line’ is closed to new replies.