[Resolved] The > Character Causes Line Breaks in the Export
Nice plugin. One thing seems a little wonky: When I exported the content into Excel it worked OK until it came to a > character in the content: it created a line break in the spreadsheet each time it came across one of those. Even though I didn’t set the > character as the ‘Field Delimiter’ or ‘Text Qualifier’ when exporting. So as I didn’t turn the > character “on” as a special character, I can’t turn it off. As a work-around I just did a “find and replace” on the “>+linebreak”. Would be cool if you could look into it or let me know if I didn’t something wrong. Thanks and good work!
- The topic ‘[Resolved] The > Character Causes Line Breaks in the Export’ is closed to new replies.