I’m administrating a WP-page (www.STUFFgroningen.nl) but didn’t build it.
Today I updated to the newest WP version and also hit ‘update’ for the themes. The last choice seems to have been a bad one, as now I have two problems:
– On the front page, the post content is displayed in a straight line, regardless of the post preview that looked just fine (see: http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/1829/capturetcj.png). This happens both when logged in and as guest-viewer;
– In the admin page, switching to visual shortly gives the normal text box, but then quickly switches to a very thin text box with large gray borders (see: http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/9721/capturebpp.png)
What I would really like back is:
– On the front page, an organized post, just like I typed it and sort of how it looks when you click on it (as is shown in the preview when editing the post);
– In the admin page, removing the gray bars to make the post editable without having to use HTML (it’s not a problem for me, per se, but for others that sometimes post it may be).
Thank you very much in advance for any feedback provided.
System: WP 3.4.2
Theme: Graphene Theme (see: http://www.khairul-syahir.com/wordpress-dev/graphene-theme#.UKZeqIbBaUk)
PS: let me know if you need any other information, thank you!
EDIT: It happens both in FF 16 and IE 8 (worked fine in both).
- The topic ‘Text boxes in admin and on page messed up after theme update’ is closed to new replies.