Hi – would be appreciative of your input.
If I do the following..
1. Set up some testimonials
2. Put all the above testimonials in the same rotator.
3. The shortcode for this rotator is hard-coded into a WP page template file:
<?php echo do_shortcode('[testimonial_rotator id=180 format=list]'); ?>
4. A page titled ‘Testimonials’ (also with the slug ‘testimonials’) is set up in WP, using the above WP page template.
5. I click the ‘ Testimonials ‘ WP page link – created on the front end.
At this point my post archive appears listing the testimonials, not utilising the page template as required.
I’ve not looked at this in depth, but appears to be a conflict with the slug/custom post type both being ‘testimonials’ and/or the ‘testimonials’ rewrite that occurs on the plugin.
If I change the slug name on the ‘Testimonials’ WP page, it works as I want, but I really would like to keep the slug the same as the page title.
Any quick ideas or input would be appreciated.
Many thanks for an otherwise great plugin.
- The topic ‘'Testimonials' – post_type / page name / slug name’ is closed to new replies.