Support » Plugin: OpenTickets Community Edition » technical support

  • Opentickets appeared to have completely failed after a year of working great, which was very frustrating.

    But, it was due to a silly mistake on my part; once they were able to login to my site, they were able to debug and fix in under 30 minutes.

    They deserve far more credit than I first gave them. 🙂

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author quadshot


    We have reviewed your support issues, and this is the writeup from our support.

    The first ticket was about changing the name on the account for their expired plugin and wanted the former account holder removed. I informed Mr Bhushan that it would be wiser to just re-purchase the plugins using the new license keys to update his expired plugins – This ticket was closed or resolved.

    After Mr bhushan purchased the plugins he sent in 3 tickets the next day – One of which was resolved because I went into his Account in Opentickets and fixed it. See resolved ticket here concerning changing how the name appeared in his account. here: (internal support ticket link redacted)


    The other two tickets were about the fact that he could not update the plugins and that he was out of business. I contacted him back with instructions on correctly updating his plugins on both emails. He then replied back in all the tickets that he was not being helped even though I sent him instructions. I then replied asking if he had followed the instructions. He again replied that no one was helping him however he is replying to he ticket emails that have the instructions in them and also included instructions on sending us login access to his account.

    It was not until some social posting that soon after he sent logins that we not usable. I created a video showing of such.

    The next day Mr bhushan replied that we should now be able to use the login access which I tried successfully.

    Now armed with a successful login, upon entering his site it was very clear that Mr Bhushan had not followed any of the instructions to update his plugins. All OpenTickets plugins were not updated with their license keys which I then proceeded to update for him.. Upon clearing my cache and further investgation I was unable to use the seating chart functions – which I created a video and verified with management that it is working.

    All correspondance tickets between Mr bhushan and myself are merged within one ticket, since he posted several times in one hour.

    This morning I informed Mr Bhushan that we were able to access his site and it is pending a review for resolution. Mr. Bhushan responded that things were now working. From this statement, and I assumed he meant his site was fixed so I responded back and closed his ticket.

    I had not realized that Mr. bhushan was responding back to the fact the access login was working since it made no logical sense and was not stated in the correspondence. I then responding back to Mr. Bhushan that his ticket will be placed back into pending for resolution.

    Further, I have been informed that he has scheduled an online support call, which was offered previously, for Monday at 2pm PT.

    We have provided support and ask that you reconsider this review.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘technical support’ is closed to new replies.