I’m attempting to set up tax in WooCommerce for an Australian-based site. We’re selling to Australians and a 10% GST applies. However, both cart and checkout display “(Includes $0.00 Tax)” in the Total line. I’ve set my address to Australia and entered a full Australian address too.
View and play at http://www.mysoldstickers.com.au
I’ve configured WooCommerce/Settings/Tax/General as follows:
* Enable taxes and tax calculations – checked
* Prices entered with tax – Yes…
* Calculate taxes based on: Customer shipping address
* Display prices in the shop: Including tax
* Display prices during cart and checkout: Including tax (I’ve also tried excluding tax, but the tax line still displays as $0)
* Display tax totals: As a single total (have also tried Itemised)
In Standard Rates, I have one entry:
* Country: AU
* Rate: 10.0000
* Name: GST
What am I doing wrong??? I’ve read and followed the WooCommerce Getting Started guide for tax and seen a few other recent forum posts here and elsewhere of people having a similar problem, with no resolution. I’ve now seen this problem on two different sites, the mockup I did for the main site (different server), and the main site.
WooCommerce is V2.3.10 and I have no other tax plugins installed.
- The topic ‘Tax displays as $0’ is closed to new replies.