Support » Plugin: WooCommerce » TAX Calculation Issue

  • Resolved zaynbrandemic

    (@zaynbrandemic)


    TAX Calculation is not working properly.

    For Example:
    Product price is Rs.679 (Including Tax of 2.5% & 2.5%, total 5%)
    So my tax will be 679-5%, which will be 33.95

    But Im not getting it as 33.95, instead Im getting 32.34, which will be 4.7%

    Note: This is for Price including tax.

    Whereas, everything working fine, if my settings are price exclusive tax.

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘TAX Calculation Issue’ is closed to new replies.