Support » Plugin: tao-schedule-update » tao_sc_publish_pubdate didn’t save sometimes

  • I am using woocommerce, WPML and enfold theme with this schedule update plugin. I found it doesn’t work sometimes. After the scheduled time, the schedule product (post) didn’t update sometimes.

    I am sure my timezone setting is corrent and the scheduled time is all at least 10 minutes after now.

    After some checking, I found the post didn’t work because “tao_sc_publish_pubdate” value didn’t added or saved to the wp_postmeta table sometimes. I can’t tell “when” will this “sometimes” happen.

    anyone has the same problem? and how can this be fixed?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hello.
    Did you figure this out ?
    I’m having the same issue.


    Thread Starter alexpoon2000


    no. I have no idea how to fix it. And I didn’t get any reply here or in the github.

    Thread Starter alexpoon2000


    I keep getting complain about the scheduling does not work sometimes. And I am not able to get any support from this. I am trying to look for other plugin to do the same task but I can’t find any similar plugin. Anyone has the same problem and have suggestion?

    I have had the same issue for my last two monthly blogs. It is all nicely scheduled, but that is it, the new blog doesn’t go out. Any other scheduling plugins out there? Can we get some help with this ASAP!

    Seems nobody cares, because they haven’t responded in almost 3 months!

    Plugin Author Syberspace


    If you can provide some more infos on what “sometimes” means then I can try to help you. Otherwise there’s no way to figure out what’s going wrong.

    I’ve had these same issues too. I have found out though if I have multiple scheduled updates it will always work if I wait a few minutes (usually around 4 or 5) between updating multiple pages.

    If I schedule a few pages to be updated all in the space of a minute or so they will not all get published – not every time though.

    When I posted my first comment, the plug-in was listed as “not compatible with the latest Word press update,” but now it is. However, it didn’t post as scheduled for March 1st, before the WP update, hopefully, it is all fixed now. I will let you know if it isn’t for sure! I depend on my blog to go out as scheduled and not have to mess with it when I find out it hasn’t been sent.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘tao_sc_publish_pubdate didn’t save sometimes’ is closed to new replies.