We’ve updated Tallyopia, with a focus on our Live Monitor report. This report lets you watch, in real time, visitors as they arrive and interact with your site. The latest update shows a map of where the visitors are from along with additional analysis of their activity.
Overall, the update includes:
- Major improvements to the Live Monitor
- Improvements to the Last 24 report, which now includes keyword (referrer) analysis
- Other cosmetic updates
- A few bug fixes
We recommend that you upgrade to this release, it’s a significant improvement over the previous releases. You should definitely update if you are using an old (before v0.30) release.
You can download the plugin here:
Quick question. Does it support wordpress multi site?
This is a critical element for us to have on all our sub sites.
We haven’t tested it with WordPress Multisite/Networks, but it should work provided these requirements are met:
– Your configuration needs to use sub-domain sites. Otherwise, Tallyopia would treat sub-folder sites as belonging to one site.
– Your users need admin rights to their own blogs. This is because the plugin restricts viewing the analytics to administrators. (We may change this in the future to allow non-administrators to view the analytics.)
Is that helpful? Let us know if you try it out and run into any problems.
I wanted to update you on our Multisite support.
The latest release of Tallyopia includes Multisite support (and multiple site support if you aren’t running multisite but have multiple sites in your Tallyopia.com account).
The first feature in this series is a Live Monitor that watches all the sites in your Tallyopia.com profile. This is a fun report 🙂 We’ll be adding more Multiple site reports in the near future.
This functionality doesn’t require Multisite, but if you do have it we’ve added a Setup menu that makes it easier to copy-and-paste a list of all the websites you manage into your Tallyopia.com profile. We will also look to add more multisite-friendly features to make integration with Tallyopia a little easier for you.
– multiple sites registered in your Tallyopia.com account
– WordPress Multisite installation using sub-domain sites
Let me know if you have any other questions about this. We’d also love to hear your feedback. Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you’d like to chat offline or about details concerning your specific site.
- The topic ‘Tallyopia Analytics Plugin updated’ is closed to new replies.