Config: WP 1.5.2 Theme: Squible
Research: Support Forum + Codex + Technorati + Squible
Situation: Noticed a few days ago that my recently tagged posts did not show up on Technorati anymore. Example is simple: click a technorati-bubble in my main/latest post and you will NOT find that article on Technorati (only older ones).
- Still on hold with technorati
- Did a manual ping through Technorati and through Pingomatic
- Checked one other own site with squible, same story
- Checked squible sites by other people, most of them same problem
- found out that setting to pingomatic and Technorati might cause spam resemblance, so only have pingomatic in wp-admin
- know that squible does not W3 validate... can that be the problem??? Why did work then before?
- no response yet on squible support