I'm trying to do three things:
1) Eliminate the tagline from displaying. Somehow I found a way to not display the title, but where do I eliminate the tagline?
2) I have centered the logo and I do NOT have the "force logo dimensions" box checked... yet my centered logo seems constrained in size/height. How do I remove this constraint so the logo will be as big or small as I want it to be? Again, this is not a matter of unchecking a box... it's unchecked!
3) I've removed the boxes and shadow from around the menu by following this: http://www.themesandco.com/snippet/removing-menu-box-background-shadow/
... But I want the menu to stretch fully across the screen, and right now it seems constrained horizontally (forcing one item to be on a second line). How might I force the menu to "widen" to screen width?
And two other questions:
4) Is there an easy way to add a secondary menu in the footer?
5) Is there a url path for the style sheet editor.... ie, an equivalent to /wp-content/themes/customizr/style.css where the edits are stored?
Thanks in advance.