Tabs and toggles in my website stopped working. Toggles are always fully opened without being able to close them and tabs appear but the content of the tab is simply placed on the bottom of the page instead of only showing up when you click on the tab.
Here is an example of the tabs that don't work:
http://www.vo-preview.nl/over-ons-2/ (tabs are the words 'over ons' and 'het bestuur')
Example of toggle that doesn't work:
http://vo-preview.nl/nieuws/afgeronde-acties/ (page should open with only 'HR community dag' visible until you click on the rounded plus button)
I've been looking for a solution but I keep walking into a brick wall. I'm uncertain where to look for the issue. I'm fairly new to WordPress and websites in general. What I've tried is the following:
- Deactivate all plugins to see if this was causing the problems
- Deactivating the plugins via the FTP (renaming to plugins.hold) to double check this wasn't the problem
- Re-download WP and replacing WP content and WP-includes with the new fresh files
- Retracking my steps when the problem occurred and deleting everything from that moment on
- Downloading a different tabs plugin to see if that one would work. It didn't
This started before I upgraded to the newest WordPress 3.3.2 today. The theme I use is called Revelation
Thank you for your time. I hope someone can help!