Support » Plugin: Broken Link Checker » TablePress checking not happening

  • rkyburz

    (@rkyburz)


    Hi there,
    the settings for the “Broken Link Checker” plugin explicitly include the option to check TablePress tables. However, I’m 99.x% sure this isn’t happening at all (with the option checked, of course). I can tell from the sheer link numbers, and when I add links to TablePress tables, the overall link count does not change. Somehow, your plugin appears to be looking in the wrong place. I checked with the author of the TablePress plugin, assuming he is aware of yours β€”Β he isn’t … What’s going on?
    Best wishes,
    -Rolf

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • KHannibal

    (@khannibal)

    Hi team,
    Instead of creating another topic, I’m just adding something here. BLC sees links in my TablePress tables that are not there anymore. I’ve checked in the HTML code of my website, nothing. I’ve cleared the BLC database (“nuclear option”) but the plugin keeps seeing broken links that are not there at all.
    For information, the links corresponded to PDF files located in my media library. I’ve deleted the PDF files before deleting the links on my websites. And yes, I’ve cleared the cache. πŸ˜‰
    I suppose my issue isn’t as problematic as Rolf’s above, but by looking into his, you may find something regarding mine. πŸ˜‰ Thanks !
    Best regards,
    K

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘TablePress checking not happening’ is closed to new replies.