There seems to be a couple of small problems.
When I want to duplicate code I do the following:
1. I open the code to be duplicated;
2. I do Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C;
3. I open the new tab;
4. I do Ctrl-A, Ctrl-V;
a) there seems to be a small problem here, not all the code appears, there is a blank area at the top. When I click in that blank area the code appears.
5. I save the code;
6. I rename the tab and save again.
7. I make a small change to the code and save again.
a) at this point funny stuff happens
– I get a message “Code or name already exists”
– The name I had used disappears and New comes back as the name of the tab
– I rename it again to something else and save. That seems to work.
8. I close down Code manager and open it again
a) the last renamed file is there
b) the originally renamed file has disappeared.
I have a video of this whole process which I can send to you if you want.
- The topic ‘tab mode bugs’ is closed to new replies.