[Resolved] Tab 2 seems to replace Tab 1, remove code in Tab 2 and Tab 1 functions normal
When I place the code in both tabs, they are created but it appears the the code in tab 2 is overwriting the code in tab 1.
If I remove the code in tab 2, tab 1 functions normally.
I’m not sure what is going wrong but it seems that it cannot isolate the code in tab 2 so you can switch between the tabs.
The idea is Tab 1 displays one player with a list of content and the Tab 2 shows a player with different content.
There is something I’m missing because when I remove the code from tab two and put text, ie: Coming Soon… I can switch between tabs normally.
I’m not sure if I have to isolate the code in tab 2 somehow to fix the issue. Looking for some assistance because it seems like a simple fix but nothing has worked yet.
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Tab 2 seems to replace Tab 1, remove code in Tab 2 and Tab 1 functions normal’ is closed to new replies.