I’m happy to tell others the truth about the story here as you have forgotten a couple of important points.
1) The “support guy” you have talked to is the developer of the product.
2) This is the support forum for the free version. Pro version reviews aren’t even allowed here.
3) You got in contact with an issue that occurred in version 126.96.36.199 – which I fixed and included in the update 188.8.131.52 within less than 12 hours.
4) You got 8 support replies in total, including logging in to the website, taking screenshots and modifying the configuration, showing you the cache configuration, and more.
5) As I explained to you already, you are not paying for the product due to the GPL license – the code is free, getting premium support is not.
Instead, you are paying for support – you received fast and useful support, clearly showing what’s the problem and how to fix it.
6) I have a clear guideline on how refunds work and when I accept those here: https://patrickposner.dev/docs/faq/do-you-offer-refunds
I wish you all the best for your client’s project,
@ayrancd rather than asking us to delete this review, please edit it, Hover ocver the lower right corner of the review above to reveal the ‘edit” link.