Stub — content coming soon
Thanks for using WordPress-to-lead for Salesforce CRM!
We appreciate your support and hope to make your experience with the plugin a great one.
To help make sure that happens, please read this post in its entirety before posting a new thread.
Want help installing and configuring, or usage questions answered? See the premium support info at the bottom.
Submitting free questions to the forum? We respond within a week or so, and generally only to bug issues and feature requests. We may respond to requests for other help (but that’s what premium support is for).
Developers: Primary development happens at GitHub, see below.
Want to thank us and support future development? Donate!
Community Support (this forum)
* While we strive to at least answer every question, we do not monitor this forum on a daily basis. It may take as long as a week to get a reply here.
* Our main priority on the forum here is finding bugs and gathering feature requests.
* You are welcome to mention customization tweaks or integration issues, in case other users have ideas/suggestions they’re willing to share. Our support team will address these if there is existing documentation we can point you to on the subject, or a past forum thread with a resolution that may be of value. But we cannot help everyone here — and if you’re looking for support on a non-bug issue, you’re probably going to want to consider premium support.
* To keep things organized, we mark any thread that has been inactive for 1 month or longer as RESOLVED. If you posted a thread more than a month ago and came back to find it marked “Resolved”, feel free to re-open it. However…if you find a “Resolved” thread posted by someone else that is relevant to your problem, please do not resurrect it…post a new thread for your specific problem instead. (If you do resurrect old threads, don’t be surprised if our support members ask you to create a new one before they’re able to help).
* “It’s on the wish list” will be a common response — we can’t add every feature someone asks for. If you really need a feature consider opening a premium support ticket, or contacting us about sponsoring that feature.
* If you’re a developer and want to contribute code, please do so on GitHub, not here. Thanks!
We would love to help everyone out with every problem that arises while using WordPress-to-lead for Salesforce CRM, but unfortunately — as a small company with limited support resources — we need to prioritize support for paying customers (i.e. premium support and Daddy Analytics customers).
We are committed to getting bugs with the plugin sorted and making sure it is as smooth a process as possible for everyone. If you find we’re failing to do so, or feel you’re not being treated right, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Premium Support (paid)
Timely support directly from the plugin author!
* Premium support includes help troubleshooting plugin and theme conflicts, customization of the form, extra validation and other issues not generally covered by free support.
* We’ll answer your question and work to solve your issue in the timeframe you choose.
* Depending on the amount of work involved we’ll either fix the issue, or get you an estimated cost and timeframe for a fix.
- The topic ‘Support Guidelines’ is closed to new replies.