We have just released SuperPWA 1.8 and we have resolved all compatibility issues we had with OneSignal.
Here is what you need to know:
- If you are not familiar with OneSignal, it is a free and awesome WordPress plugin that lets you send push notifications from your WordPress blog.
- Users who use your PWA will receive the push notices in their notification drawer.
- Clicking the notification will open up the PWA. Sweet!
- Your manifest generated by SuperPWA has to be added in the OneSignal settings, here is our integration guide to send push notifications with OneSignal.
- Multisites using OneSignal are not compatible yet. This will come in the future. If you are a multisite user using OneSignal, please let us know that you need the feature so that we can prioritize.
We have written up a release post with the story behind this release and all the other new features. You can find it here: Push Notifications are Here! Again!
We are eagerly awaiting your feedback. Please let us know what you think!
Thanks for the love, support and patience. We wish you good luck!
- The topic ‘SuperPWA 1.8 – Push Notifications with OneSignal’ is closed to new replies.