We are pleased to announce version 1.6 with many enhancements and new features, the major one being multisite network support.
Here are some notes:
– Each site will have their own manifest and service worker generated in the root folder.
– When network activated, the manifest and service worker will be generated the first time anyone visits the WordPress admin (or when
admin_initis fired for the specific site).
– If activated on a single site, manifest and service worker are generated instantly.
– During deactivation, manifest and service worker are deleted and during uninstall, all database options are removed as well. Yes, we clean up after ourselves.
– The above point is not true for networks with over 10,000 sites, i.e. when
wp_is_large_network()is true. If you are an admin for that big of a network, you know your server better than we do, so we are leaving it up to you.
For other release notes, story and changelog please refer: https://superpwa.com/1-6-released-multisite-network-support/
- The topic ‘SuperPWA 1.6 is here with multisite network support’ is closed to new replies.