SuperPWA 1.6 is here with multisite network support
We are pleased to announce version 1.6 with many enhancements and new features, the major one being multisite network support.
Here are some notes:
– Each site will have their own manifest and service worker generated in the root folder.
– When network activated, the manifest and service worker will be generated the first time anyone visits the WordPress admin (or when
admin_initis fired for the specific site).
– If activated on a single site, manifest and service worker are generated instantly.
– During deactivation, manifest and service worker are deleted and during uninstall, all database options are removed as well. Yes, we clean up after ourselves.
– The above point is not true for networks with over 10,000 sites, i.e. when
wp_is_large_network()is true. If you are an admin for that big of a network, you know your server better than we do, so we are leaving it up to you.
For other release notes, story and changelog please refer: https://superpwa.com/1-6-released-multisite-network-support/
- The topic ‘SuperPWA 1.6 is here with multisite network support’ is closed to new replies.