As a retail company owner it is vital in our business to streamline every possible workflow to remain competitive, especially when your a small business competing against the multiples. We decided to change our website recently from joomla to wordpress and wanted to have an invoicing system to look after estimates, invoices and payments. Having read a lot of blog posts and reviews we decided on sprout invoices.
Why you may ask?
- It is an all-in-one invoicing solution for wordpress
- It is very much akin to Freshbooks but without the pricing except for the cost of the plugin
- It integrates with Zapier (beta – you need to click on an invite link from sprout invoices documentation first to be able to use this zap in zapier). This allows you to create great flexibility in what you can achieve with your workflows.
- It has its own marketplace. these are add-ons which extend its functionality even further. I have found the woocommerce one to be very useful.
However it must be pointed out that the plugin fee is very reasonable especially given the remarkable support that I received. I had a problem connecting the plugin with zapier. As it turned out it was a server/hosting issue not a plugin issue but Dan (the developer himself) took it upon himself to get creative and fixed a work around to make it work. He did this through 26 replies to the one issue all done within a few days which included adding customization to the plugin itself. What can I say. Phenomenal. So if your looking for an invoicing system for wordpress look no further than sprout invoices. I will have no hesitation in renewing the plugin licence yearly either given the superb support and backup received.
- You must be logged in to reply to this review.