1. Add the “Search Perfect Quotes” function to the “Add new” page. It would save a step.
2. Enable the “Search Perfect Quotes” function to search all fields, not just the Quote field (e.g., to find an author).
3. Enhance the “Categories” admin/page to display editable quotes by Category (if not otherwise available via the main PQ admin page). Perhaps a “View all” link associated with each Category that would display all the quotes in that Category.
3. On the PQ admin page (quotes list), it would be very useful if the list could be sorted (asc/desc) by the “Quote” and “Author” and “Category” fields.
4. Shortcode enhancement: it would be nice if it optionally allowed the list (especially the “all” select) to be (re-)ordered, e.g., by Author.
5. It would be useful to allow the fields to contain html (for example, to emphasize an author’s name, or to add a link to the source reference. Or add a new textarea field that would accept free-form input as well as html.
6. Permalink page for individual quote (reached via the [View Perfect Quote] button) doesn’t show the Author. Can the author be added to the Quote Permalink page?
7. Permalink page for Categories (via the “Categories > View” link) doesn’t show the Author. Can the author be added to the Categories Permalink page?
- The topic ‘Suggestions for improvements’ is closed to new replies.