[Resolved] Suggestions and Bugs
Hi there, I love this pluggin. Here are some bugs I’ve found and suggestions I have.
1. In the free text answers you have written “korrect answers (one per line)… – It’s spelt correct with a c.
2. New error with v0.3: When answering a sorting question, the results only show two answers (either correct, incorrect, or a combination of the two) and then prevents us from continuing the quiz.
– Add the ability to give hints and track how many people request hints (make hints optional per question).
– Add the ability to keep sorting different orders in sorting questions until you get it right. Basically the pluggin would need to check if all the answers are in the right stop every time you click check. When you eventually get it right you can move on to the next question.
– Allow us to choose if we want a percentage (%) number at the end of a test.
Thanks for all your hard work!!
- The topic ‘[Resolved] Suggestions and Bugs’ is closed to new replies.