I was thinking about how cool it would be if you could add these visual elements to the plugin. Because I can’t explain them in few normal sentences, I’ll just illustrate the steps:
– Visitor clicks on the lyte video
– The page automatically scrolls so that the video becomes centered on the screen and the rest of the website gradually goes dark (1 second transition to theater mode while the video loads)
– The video starts playing
– When the video ends, gets paused, or the visitor continues scrolling through the page, the website becomes visible again
– Also, when the visitor continues scrolling, the video gets paused
As you can see, it should work pretty much like a lightbox, but instead of a pop-up, the video gets centered on the page.
I think that this is a good way to distract visitors from the video buffering.
What do you think, Frank?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.