Support » Plugin: SSL Mixed Content Fix » Suggested fix for conflicts

  • Resolved elzix

    (@elzix)


    Problem: replacing the protocol with just // works 90% of the time, but the remaining 10% of the time, the http(s) is required for code to work. I too have an issue with FreshChat failing with //url.com instead of https://url.com.

    Solution: add exception list to plugin, so that if URL = http://xxx.com (what user types in) the URL is ignored.

    This way, all the URLs are converted, except the ones defined manually by user. And thus solving most of the queries herein.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author Steve85b

    (@steve85b)

    Hi Elzix, thank you a lot for your suggestion!

    Please update plugin to latest version 3.1 and you will find an option to ignore URLs. It will solve your queries.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.