The Connector is now Working only with the previous version of Contact Form 7. Most of the WordPress now enable the AUTO UPDATE for the Plugins.
Here is how you can make it work for a temporary while the Developer of this plugin find a solution to fix it according to the new Contact Form 7.
1) Download the previous version of Contact Form 7 here. https://downloads.wordpress.org/plugin/contact-form-7.5.2.zip
2) Next, Go to Plugins Editor, find Contact Form 7 and select. Then, find Uninstall.php, select it, and clear everything inside it and click SAVE, “this to prevent Contact Form from deleting all the Forms been created in your wordpress”. Because, yes we need to reinstall CF7 with the previous one but keeping all the forms.
3) Go to your Plugins, find Contact Form7, Deactivate it and then Delete it. This will Automatically deactivate GSheet connector as well, just ignore the alert at the above when Contact Form7 was deleted.
4) Add new Plugin, select the DOWNLAODED Contact Form 7 I gave the link at the above (Version 7.5.2) , and upload it. Then, Activate it.
5) Now, Activate Gsheet Connector.
6) There you go, it should be working just fine. But Now we need to STOP THE AUTO UPDATE ! If not tomorrow it will be auto update to the latest one and you have to repeat the process all over again.
7) Now, GO to plugins page and add New Plugin by searching this plugin called Easy Updates Manager
8) Install and activate it. Now you will see additional tab on hover on Dashboard Tab Called Updates Options. Open it, find Plugins Update and Disable Auto Updates and Save. That’s all.
Hope it helps. Thanks to @westerndeal for the tips.
This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by perosak.