Preface… no changes were made to the blog recently, going back as far as 2-3 weeks (or more). Last plugin installed was GD Ratings (2-3 weeks ago).
Starting this morning (or last night), the Dashboard, Plugins & Appearance pages in the admin area are blank/white. Blog is still functioning on front-end, including all of the plugins that were active.
I have already tried:
– Plugins/ index.php to index.html file
– Delete & re-install wp-admin/
– Deleted old, unused themes
– Removed spaces in wp-config file
– Deleted several plugins (although not all “yet”)
What could just happen overnight? Only 1 comment was pending, so I don’t think it is related. No posts had been made (although WP O-matic had attempted to). Removing that plugin now.
wp-content/cache/ folder has “apache” as the user, so I can’t delete the cache files from Plesk CP or via FTP. SSH looking like only option.
Need help if anyone has experienced this.
- The topic ‘Sudden Blank Pages – Dashboard, Plugins & Appearance’ is closed to new replies.