Support » Plugin: Email Encoder Bundle - Protect Email Address » "successfully encoded" not displaying properly (assuming I'm doing it correctly)

  • Resolved bytegraphics


    I have a couple of email addresses on the site. For one of them, in the HTML, I used an older style URL-encode I got off the web. For *that* email address, the “successfully encoded” message shows up when I am logged in.

    I used this plugin to generate code for another email address, and pasted it into the HTML for the page, and the email addresses are getting displayed correctly, but I’m not seeing the “successfully encoded” messages for that email.

    Please advise … thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Plugin Author FineWebdev


    Bytegrapics, probably the old URL-encode is also encoded by the plugin. That’s why the “successfully encoded” was shown.

    The message is shown for automatically encoded emails and mailto links. When you manually create a mailto link (f.e. with the encoder form) the message is not shown.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘"successfully encoded" not displaying properly (assuming I'm doing it correctly)’ is closed to new replies.