Support » Plugin: MailPoet Newsletters (Previous) » Subscription form error after update

  • Resolved crimeafrend

    (@crimeafrend)


    Your plugin I use for a long time on several sites. After the next WordPress upgrade to 4.7.3, the subscription form stopped working on all sites where the component was installed. Sites are located on different servers of the same hosting.

    Oops! There is a problem with this form:
    Text Status: error
    Error Thrown: service Unavailable
    ResponseText:

    If I’m not mistaken, all the variants of the solution offered by you in other topics have been tried. There is no positive result. I see that this is a fairly common problem, and almost everywhere, in contrast to reports of similar errors, the “decided” mark stands. Although I re-read them all, but I did not see a real solution. What can you tell me in connection with this error?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Plugin Author MailPoet

    (@wysija)

    What specific version of MailPoet are you using?

    version 2.7.8

    • This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by crimeafrend.

    What about my question? I found myself in a silly situation, having announced a subscription campaign with 3 prize-winning funds on 3 of my websites. And it turned out that now the subscription form does not work on all sites where it was installed. I am asked daily by users of websites when an error is fixed, for which I can not answer them yet.

    I would like to still get at least some answer to my question. I have three sites for several days with a non-working subscription form. I am worried daily by users who can not subscribe, and they have nothing to say to me …

    The question was resolved on the hosting side by disabling the option “DEFEND_LOGIN_PAGE”. This weakened the security of the login page on the site, but allows the subscription form to work.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscription form error after update’ is closed to new replies.