Subscribers uploading images
I’m trying to find a way to allow registered users (subscribers) to upload an image in response to a post. I’d then want the images uploaded to form part of a gallery.
It would go something like this:
– User clicks on link at bottom of a post
– User is then prompted to login if they’re not already
– User then sees a form where they can browse for the file, give it a title and then click upload. The file is then uploaded and renamed to include username and time/date stamp
– User is returned to the previous page and the image is there with others uploaded and the post.
I’m sure it’s not that complicated but I’m stuck. I’ve found a few plugins which nearly solve it, but they all either require the image to be uploaded as an Author in write mode, or require the subscriber to have uploaded already somewhere and have a url. I know just about enough PHP to write a little upload script, but I have no idea how to make the users log in first, or how to link that image back to their user profile…
Any thoughts would be gratefully received!
- The topic ‘Subscribers uploading images’ is closed to new replies.