Support » Plugin: Drip for Gravity Forms » Subscribers not being added to Drip

  • Hi there,

    We have two sites that use the Drip add-on for Gravity Forms to send subscriber details to Drip. Both forms on these sites are no longer sending subscriber data to Drip.

    1. These forms are still submitting in Gravity Forms and we can see the entries within GF.
    2. We have made no changes to any fields – these forms have been working for over a year.
    3. We have reset the Drip API key but this has made no change.
    4. There is a green tick next to the API key in Gravity Forms Drip settings.

    Can you help us debug this?

    Thanks,

    Guy

    The page I need help with: [log in to see the link]

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Did you get any help on this Guy?

    Ditto @zerogmedia. Did you get any feedback from Drip?

    Thread Starter Guy Anderson

    (@zerogmedia)

    Hey @kaisdavis (sorry I missed your question from a month ago!) and @steckinsights we did get this fixed.

    It turned out to be super simple too. In our case it had to do with the ‘New Email Address’ being set when it should have been left as the default ‘Select a field’.

    So we were testing our forms with emails that were already set up in Drip and our setting in Gravity forms was wrong – which meant that the subscriber details weren’t being updated.

    Here is what Drip support said about it:

    After changing this “New Email Address” option from Email to the default Select a field, the subscriber record has the fields updated correctly. So, an edit you should make to this form would be to not select Email in the “New Email Address” dropdown, and leave the default Select a field set. Our developers said this is actually an issue with Gravity Forms and how they build the plugin, which is good to know!

    I hope this helps get your issue resolved.

    Hi, I seemed to have the same issue. After taking a look at the error logs in Gravity forms (you can turn these on in settings) I found that it was the Custom Fields which was the culprit.

    It seems that you need to set a name for at least one custom field for it not to error out. I chose “SourceURL” and selected SourceURL from the drop-down.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Subscribers not being added to Drip’ is closed to new replies.