Hi, I’ve been using Subscribe2 4.11 (on WP 2.6.2) since November 2008 to send digest notifications to subscribers on a per post basis. I only have 35 confirmed, public subscribers (the only registered users are our two administrators) and it worked fine through June 1st. After my June 1st blog post, the digest notifications arbitrarily stopped being sent. Now they only get sent to one of our two administrators and no one else. I hadn’t made any admin changes whatsoever other than just add new posts before June 1st.
Here’s what I’ve done so far:
1. I’ve read through all relevant posts in the WP forums and on the Subscribe2 website.
2. I’ve tested the server mail function by sending and email using the “Send an email to subscribers” function under Write >> Mail Subscribers and it worked.
3. I confirmed in the database that all of the subscribers are active and they are.
4. I upgraded Subscribe2 to version 4.16 and it still wouldn’t send the digest notifications.
5. I’ve thoroughly checked my Subscribe2 Settings in admin and everything looks right.
I’m at a loss at this point. Any support would be appreciated.
- The topic ‘Subscribe2 won’t send “For each Post” digest notifications’ is closed to new replies.