Other things I noticed: I have had no new subscribers since about 2/8. On 2/8 I updated a number of plug-ins. Also around that time my Google Analytics stats suddenly started reporting almost double page views than before. One of the plug-ins was Google Analytics for WordPress. Other than that everything is working normally. Subscribe function is working in that e-mails are being sent to current subs, and I was able to unsubscribe a test account yesterday.
Yesterday what I was originally trying to do was add a new subscriber manually from "Add/Remove Subscribers". Right before I did so, I DID see my lit of subscribers; my add didn't work and it was after that when the list sort of disappeared, even though it still shows the number of subscribers and I can export CSV with the info.