I had a previous version of Subscribe running perfectly on my 184.108.40.206 blog. Then I tried to upgrade to the latest version of Subscribe2 which is 2.2 I think. Like an idiot I didn’t read the upgrade instructions which say:
If you are upgrading from any 2.1.x version of subscribe2, please delete both the /subscribe.php and /wp-content/plugins/subscribe2.php files before copying the new files into place.
I just uploaded the new version without deleting the old. Didn’t work. So then I went into the database and “dropped” the table for the plugin. I don’t know exactly why I did that, dont know mysql from my elbow. Anyway then I deleted all versions of the plugin, and reuploaded the new version. Activate and then absolutely *nothing* happens, no menu item in the “options” menu, nothing in the database, etc.
- The topic ‘Subscribe2 Problemo’ is closed to new replies.