SERVER : centOs with Plesk 11.5 - domain use wildcard via a dns config
(MYDOMAIN.com replace the real domain)
1. I install wordpress and theme with multisite option.
2. I config it to use subdomain
3. its ok with wordpress but no subdomain created on the server.
1. I create /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.com/conf/vhost.conf
with these lines inside :
*. MYDOMAIN.com <Directory /var/www/vhosts/MYDOMAIN.com/> AllowOverride FileInfo Options php_admin_flag safe_mode off </Directory>
2. I create a line in DNS settings : A with the IP number
3. I restart apache
4. I relauch configuration : /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all
5. I restart apache
I wait 10 hours to be sure of dns A settings
I TRY TO CREATE SUBDOMAIN
1. account successfully created
2. account activated :
3. I login via MYDOMAIN.com (no sub domain) and it say :
As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!
If I press, it give this address why ??