Sub-Pages = Page Not Found
I have searched online for solutions and tried everything suggested so far, but nothing has worked. I don’t want to re-create the entire site so hoping someone has a solution that will work.
All of my sub-pages (doesn’t matter what the parent page is) are giving me a ‘Page Not Found’ message. If I put the sub-page as having (No Parent), it will load just fine.
I also get the ‘Page Not Found’ message if I want to view all of the Posts for any category. I have several categories created for posts and if I click on ‘View’ for that category (www.mysite.com/category/yadayada), it gives me the Page Not Found message. This is for any of the categories I have. I can view my Posts just fine but it’s just when I want to view all posts of a certain category is where I get this message.
Here is what I have done so far to fix this issue and fix another issue I had which is now resolved:
- Reset the Permalinks and tried other permalinks
- Changed Themes
- Renamed my Category slugs
- Disabled just about every plugin
- Re-uploaded the folder contents of ‘wp-admin’ and ‘wp-include’
- Verified my .htaccess file has correct permissions, in the correct location and contents inside file are good
If you have any other suggestions or need more information, let me know.
- The topic ‘Sub-Pages = Page Not Found’ is closed to new replies.