1. I can’t check the top checkbox and select all the plugins, i have to click on each one individually
2. I can’t toggle any of my widget’s or post editor meta boxes
3. yoast’s SEO tabs don’t work (no content within them)
4. the auto fly out of the menus don’t work, I need to click on the parent link to make them fly out.
Disabled all my plugins and the problems are still there.
Would be terribly nice if you guys could fix this up so I can update my website 🙂
- The topic ‘Stuff that goes wrong with my website since 3.5 upgrade’ is closed to new replies.