As of this morning, there are some problems with the site (applebrides.com) that weren't there yesterday. The same thing happened a few weeks ago, but I'm not sure what I did to resolve it - it may even have been a coincidence that things started working again.
1. Two plugins are acting strange. There's an ad plugin in the sidebar (adrotate) which does load, but none of the ads come up. This is the "Featured Vendors" widget. No popup/ad disabling was active on the browser.
2. The other plugin is a social media one that displays at the bottom of each post. Facebook share and tweet icons don't show up. Interestingly the tweet icon is restored if I turn off the adrotate plugin. I've disabled this for the time being.
3. The black bar along the top when I am logged in and viewing the site has disappeared. It remains on the backend.
All the databases seem to be ok. There seemed to be a virus on the site "blackhole exploit kit" http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/sitereports/domain/applebrides.com but I cleaned that up and there hasn't been a detection of that since it happened.