I’m seeing some strange feed behavior/redirection after updating to WP 2.8
Here’s the full story…
I’m running Podpress 8.8 and it has been churning out a feed at http://www.myblog.org/feed/podcast for over a year. I also have a page within my WP site http://www.myblog.org/podcast-page/ which has podcast instructions for folks who don’t know what this is.
What finally seemed to set things write was kind of bizarre.
I went in and renamed my podcast-page to subscribe-podcast-page. Bingo! The feed came back. The really weird thing is I then changed the name of the page back to just podcast-page and the feed STILL works.
This seems inexplicable to me and I’d really like to know what’s behind it. Also just wanted to let others know what fixed it (for me) in case they run into the same problem.
- The topic ‘Strange feed behavior’ is closed to new replies.