Here is what I have done:
– Uploaded Store Locator Plus to WordPress CMS
– Created Google Maps API3
– Created Domain referral in format *.domain.co.uk/*
– Activated API within Store Locator
– Attempted to add a record and previewed page
I receive the following message:
– Store Locator Plus script not loaded properly
After a further few seconds, I receive another message stating that Google has disabled use of the API for this application.
Can someone provide guidance on what I need to do to ensure the site/page functions correctly.
- The topic ‘Store Locator Plus Plugin not working’ is closed to new replies.