It was working fine and suddenly without warning it stopped working. I figured it had something to do with the priority of being shown or something to do with Elementor.
Here’s what I tried as a workaround, without success.
1. Tried to place your shortcode into a text widget.
2. Tried to place your shortcode into a shortcode widget.
3. Tried to place php and do php injection. This works with other plugins.
4. Tried to place your shortcode in different areas figuring it was a css situation.
5. Tried to change the color of the font figuring a css issue in the font color.
Unfortunately I can’t do a workaround because it’s the rendering of the breadcrumb that isn’t working on Elementor. Would love to have it work and am considering writing a quick article about Navigational tools and how they improve user experience. Would like to include your plugin. 🙂 Help
- The topic ‘Stopped working in Elementor Page Builder’ is closed to new replies.